Masai Mara is a place where every wildlife photographer dreams to visit. I share that dream too. Though I am into photography from very long years, I never made up my mind to visit Masai Mara.
The time has come now. There’s a burning desire to do so. Typically I go alone while I scout and photograph in a new location. But this time, I have decided to give a golden opportunity to just 4 participants to accompany me.
NOTE: 2016 batch is FULL. Maybe you can join next year?
5 KEY REASONS, WHY IS IT A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY
I claim it to be a golden opportunity for 5 KEY reasons:
- You get to shoot along with me. It might not seem a great deal now. But it’s a great learning experience for aspiring photographers to learn how a professional photographer approaches his subject. How he decides what to shoot and what not to shoot. How he prepares for a shoot. It’s something that you normally wouldn’t get to see, especially with me. I usually don’t shoot along with my students. I prefer to shoot alone.
- The price is ridiculously low that I would literally jump at the offer. The reason is simple. This is the first group photography tour outside India. So, this is essentially an introductory offer. Never to be repeated again. It’s almost half the price of any other photography tour conducted by a professional photographer.
- There’ll be only 3 people in a safari vehicle which have the seating capacity of 6 people. You have the entire row and plenty of room to move. You’ll be photographing both from the left window and the right window. No obstruction. No hassles of “adjusting” with others while the peak action takes place. No missing of the “Decisive Moment.”
- Just 4 participants. This will be the smallest group I would take. Ever. I will be in one of the safari vehicles with only 2 participants. So, you have plenty of my time and attention to clarifying your doubts. We rotate the participants for every game drive so that everyone gets an opportunity to spend several hours shooting alongside me.
- The photography tour is aptly timed to witness the great migration at its peak. We have the considerable number of days to witnessing the great migration. We stay in the luxury tents inside the park giving us the unprecedented advantage. We would be shooting from Sunrise to Sunset. There’s a high possibility to witnessing plenty of action.
The above listed are just 5 of the many reasons why this is an incredible tour.
6 DAYS AT THE HEART OF THE ACTION IN MASAI MARA
Yes! It is going to be 6 days at the Masai Mara camp inside the park. The chances of spotting the big FIVE – Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, and Rhino – is incredibly high.
Between June and September, thousands of Zebras and Wildebeests cross the Mara River, dubbed as The Great Migration. The best part of the tour is that we stay in a luxury camp that is situated next to the Talek River, which offers some of the Mara’s best game-viewing, right from our tent!
IT’S AN 8-DAY PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR IN TOTAL!
The Masai Mara Great Migration Photography Tour takes care of all your needs. Right from the time you land in the Nairobi airport till you get back to Nairobi airport for your return journey.
It’s an 8-day photography tour starting from September 17th to 24th 2016.
Here’s the complete tour itinerary:
- Day 1: Pick up from Nairobi International Airport on 17th September 2016. Drop to a hotel in Nairobi for a day’s rest.
- Day 2: Depart early morning to Mara (by road). Afternoon game drive. Dinner and stay at a luxury tent inside the park.
- Day 3 to 6: Full day game drive in Mara for 4 consecutive days. Dinner and overnight stay at a luxury tent inside the park.
- Day 7: Morning game drive in Mara and transfer (by road) to the hotel in Nairobi arriving at about 5 pm.
- Day 8: Drop to Nairobi International Airport on 24th September 2016.
COST OF MASAI MARA GREAT MIGRATION PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR
The cost of this fantastic photography trip is just INR 2,35,000/- for Indian residents and US $3750 for all others.
You have to ACT FAST as the seats will be taken in a matter of a day or two. My Bharatpur Bird Photography Workshop (Batch-1) in December was sold out within a week.
- All National Park entrance and camp site fees.
- Accommodation in luxury tented camps on a twin-sharing basis.
- Private Safari Vehicle on all days.
- All food – breakfasts, packed lunches and evening meals.
- Bottled water and soft drinks in the vehicle during the safari.
- Pickup/drop off in Nairobi hotel before/after the safari.
- Services of various local guides.
- Donations and payments to local community projects.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- Airfare to and from Nairobi to your destination.
- US $10 Tips per person per day to the guide.
- Any shopping that you do or the drinks that you might order.
- Any personal expenditure.
- Visa fee.
- Vaccine for Yellow Fever and prophylaxis pills for Malaria.
- Any other item that is not listed in “Cost Includes” section.
A non-refundable advance of INR 50,000/- for Indians and US $1000 for others to be paid to book your seat now. The remaining amount shall be paid on or before August 15th, 2016.
Drop me a mail asking for the Bank details or the PayPal ID.
IT’S YOUR BEST CHANCE. SO ACT NOW
This opportunity will not be repeated. Here’s a quick look at 5 KEY reasons why should book your seat now:
- You get to shoot alongside me and know exactly how I plan my shots.
- The price is ridiculously low and never to be repeated.
- There’ll be only 3 people in a safari vehicle. No obstruction. No hassles of “adjusting” with others.
- Just 4 participants. This will be the smallest group I would take. Ever
- We’ll witness the great migration at its peak. And we stay in a luxury tent inside the park.
It’s your chance to make the best use of the situation. I wouldn’t even recommend you to wait for a day as there are ONLY 4 SEATS available.
Don’t let this golden opportunity to pass. Decide quickly and reserve your seat today.
AT A GLANCE
P.S. Make use of this opportunity to witness The Great Migration in Masai Mara like never before. There are only 4 seats available. ACT NOW to avoid any disappointments.
P.P.S. Just that you know, my Bharatpur Bird Photography Workshop (Batch-1) in December was sold out within a week.