Here is the list of topics that our readers have submitted. Some topics will be covered in the future, some may not get covered because I may not know them, and some are already covered (and I have provided the link).
Topics That Would Be Covered
- How to Get Sharpness in Your Photographs? Or How to Focus on Birds?
- How to Take Best Photographs During Early Morning and Late Evening Times?
- Macro Photography.
- Post Processing Workflow with Lightroom/Photoshop
- How to Get Blurred Background in Birds or Flowers?
- Manual Settings in Low Light Conditions in Forest Areas
- How to Photograph Birds in Flight? Against Clear and Crowded Background.
- How to Reduce Camera Shake? Especially with Zoom Lenses.
- How to Photograph Birds in Back-light Conditions?
- How to Photograph Birds Perched Amidst Lot of Foliage?
- How to Do Exposure Compensation?
- Detailed Article on Depth-of-Field.
- Back-Button Focusing or Rear-Focusing Technique.
- How to Sharpen Bird Photographs?
- How to Approach the Birds?
- How to Do Black & White Nature Photography? Conversion Tips in Post Processing.
- How to Avoid Noise in Crop Sensors?
- How to Use Manual Exposure for Birds in Flight
Topics That Might Not Be Covered (But Will Keep A Check)
- Camera Review — It’s expensive to rent/buy and review a camera. If needed, I can write review based on just the specifications. Do let me know in the comments section.
- Night Photography of Owls, Deer, and Northern Lights etc. — I haven’t done night photography. I will try for a guest post.
- Lighting Using Artificial Lights. When and How to Use External Flash? — I do not use artificial lights in my photography. I will try for a guest post.
- Street Photography — Since it is not a Nature Photography topic, it won’t be covered.
- White Balance Settings for Moon Photography — I have done only few moon photographs. I will write it in the future or try for a guest post.
Topics That Are Already Covered
- Basics of Nature Photography (Most of the topics in this blog are about nature photography. So I have linked it to Tips & Tutorial section)
- How to Get Silky Smooth Flow of Waterfall?
- Camera Controls for Manual Mode (Nikon)
- Camera Controls for Manual Mode (Canon)
- Framing Technique
- Camera Metering Modes
- RAW Vs JPEG
- Understanding Histograms
I hope this exercise would yield much better information for you and would empower you with the required skills to improve your photography.
I thank everyone who participated in this survey and gave me the topics. Much appreciated.
If by any chance I haven’t mentioned your topic, do mention it in the comment. I would be more than happy to include it.